RE: LDAP issues - mimesweeper for web & Active Directory

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: RE: LDAP issues - mimesweeper for web & Active Directory
Posted by:  Garry Starck-MCITP Enterprise Admin (vjspa…@REMOVE_CAPS_INVALIDhotmail.com)
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009

Hi Emma

Can you elaborate on the "Accounts root Folder" part of "Created a test OU
under the Accounts root folder and linked my new GPO's to
it. Users are getting the policy ok when logging in except for access to the
internet.
'

--
Garry Starck
MCITP Enterprise Administrator, MCTS AD, MCSE 2003 Messaging, MCDBA