Re: replication scope question

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: replication scope question
Posted by:  Jorge Silva (jorgesilva_…@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009

Hi
If all the DCs are in the same domain the scope All Domain Controllers in
the Active Directory domain" should be enough, but if you're talking about
multiple domains you can use Forest replication scope?
BTW, why the primary zone? You can have DNS ADI and still have secondary
zones in a member server.

--
I hope that the information above helps you.
Have a Nice day.

Jorge Silva
MVP Directory Services