Re: replication scope question

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: replication scope question
Posted by:  Meinolf Weber [MVP-DS] (meiw…@gmx.de)
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009

Hello Dudley,

Use AD integrated zones on all DCs and if possible, avoid the member server
with secondary zone, if for whatever reason the secondary is only available
no DNS updates are possible because this is a read-only copy.

If you use only DCs for DNS leave it as it is. Doesn't matter if you use
32 or 64 bit architecture.

Best regards

Meinolf Weber
no rights.