Re: Setting up Time

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Setting up Time
Posted by:  Ace Fekay [MCT] (acem…@mvps.RemoveThisPart.org)
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009

"Charles" <Charl…@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:8D6FA637-D29D-4F03-A43E-8FFB545CD4…@microsoft.com...
> In a domain where there is a root domain and a few subdomains (may not
> make a
> difference) should the MaxPosPhaseCorrection and MaxNegPhaseCorrection
> values
> just need to be set on all domain controllers or all of the domain
> controllers including the servers and clients?  Clients are XPsp2 and
> servers
> are all W2k3sp2.
>
> Thanks,
> Chuck

As others mentioned, too much work and changes to something that works
perfectly by default. Let the domain hierarchy work, I've never had any
trouble with it, including when I worked at a 5000 user system with mutiple
child domains and AD global sites.

--
Ace

confers no rights.

Please reply back to the newsgroup or forum for collaboration benefit among
responding engineers, and to help others benefit from your resolution.

Ace Fekay, MCT, MCTS Exchange, MCSE, MCSA 2003 & 2000, MCSA Messaging
Microsoft Certified Trainer

For urgent issues, please contact Microsoft PSS directly. Please check
http://support.microsoft.com for regional support phone numbers.