RE: Screen Lock?

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: RE: Screen Lock?
Posted by:  Roy T (Ro…@discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006

HI,

I just found out that actually the screen is locked by when user connect to
the windows 2003 server via Remote Desktop using the console mode. i.e.
adding /console at the back of the shortcut(mstsc.exe /console).  It locks
the screen after the user has locked in via Remote desktop, is there anyway
that we can stop it?  I don't the screen to be locked.  It causes some
trouble when it is locked.

Thanks