RE: Windows 2003, and Certificate Server

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: RE: Windows 2003, and Certificate Server
Posted by:  Loong (Loo…@discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006

Hi,

What is happening when you are installing the certificate services? Is it
failing? or not issuing certificates. How are you planning you certificates
infrastucture? Enterprise Root CA -> Subordinate CA which then issue
certificates. Are you using auto-enrollment? or web enrollment to issue
certificates.