RE: Looking for server help - will pay!

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: RE: Looking for server help - will pay!
Posted by:  Keith (Kei…@discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006

Andrew,

I suggest you consider getting a professional Windows Server 2003/Mail
server host like Fullcontrol.net who can host you and provide full Win Server
2003, email, backup, etc. at a reasonable rate (about 40 pounds).  I don't
think offering 20 pounds will even motivate third-world country IT resources.
The #1 rule is you get what you pay for.  If this system is critical put
yourself in a reliable host environment and leverage them.  Just having
someone optimise it and monitoring it is not enough.