RE: Roaming Profiles?

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: RE: Roaming Profiles?
Posted by:  Brian Delaney (bdelaney…@gmail.com)
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006

There is a specific Group Policy as far as Roaming Profile quotas go.  The
setting is configured at: User Configuration\Administrative
Templates\System\User Profiles\Limit profile size

you can use the rsop.msc tool on the XP box to find out which GPO is
applying this setting to your user.

--
Brian Delaney, MCSE