Re: Shadow Copy problem on Win 2003

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Shadow Copy problem on Win 2003
Posted by:  Bill (it_professional_0812_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006

Hi David-

You need to be looking at the share to see the "previous versions" tab.  So
let's say you have a share at \\server\share which maps to c:\share on
"server".

To see the previous versions, you need to look at \\server\ and then
right-click on "share". (There are other ways to do it, but you get the
idea)  Looking at c:\share won't show you anything.