RE: Help needed with Volume Shadow Copies

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: RE: Help needed with Volume Shadow Copies
Posted by:  Steve (Ste…@discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006

Here is a good place, google and Microsoft Technet website.

Is the service running, failing? Are there any error mesages in th event
logs? Also try
VSSadmin.exe: Volume Shadow Copy Service Administrative Tool

And for a complete reference on how it works which might help you solve your
problem refer to the techical reference;

http://technet2.microsoft.com/WindowsServer/en/Library/b45c7507-b7ad-420e-a981-c273c2012a831033.mspx