Re: GP Not Updating on All Clients

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: GP Not Updating on All Clients
Posted by:  Paul Clement [Windows Server - DS] (deni…@neverrmind)
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006

Hi William,

You can set this Group Policy element at the Domain level using a new or
existing policy (not using the Default Domain Policy).

Computer Configuration>Administrative Templates>System>Logon:: Always wait
for the network at computer startup and logon = ENABLED.

This will force XP to wait until the network is initialized before allowing
the user to log on - this effectively gives the policies time to apply the
first time rather than after a 2 reboots.

Paul