RE: Moving to win 2003 from win2k

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: RE: Moving to win 2003 from win2k
Posted by:  Steve (Ste…@discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006

Davis migration is really easy with some a new tool provided by MS called
Active Directory Migration Tool version 2

You can use ADMT to migrate users, groups, and computers from one domain to
another, and analyze the migration affect before and after the actual
migration process.

For more information about ADMT, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/Windows2000Pro/reskit/part7/proch3
1.mspx
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/Windows2000Pro/reskit/part7/proch31.mspx)

The Active Directory Migration Tool version 2 is included in the I386\Admt
folder on the Windows Server 2003 CD.