Re: Apple Mail and SBS 2003

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Apple Mail and SBS 2003
Posted by:  Brian Henry (nospam@nospam.com)
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006

Look into entourage, that will give you exchange access... It's like
Micosoft outlook for a mac, heck you should of goten a copy of it with
Exchange 2003, at least we did when we bought exchange 2003. We got Outlook
(win client of course) and Entourage (mac client), why use apple mail when
you have a full featured client that is made for exchange by microsoft? then
just use RPC over HTTP to get the mail