Re: Backup Software for Lab Server

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Backup Software for Lab Server
Posted by:  Joshua Ellis (uwjosh@nospam.postalias)
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006

Hi Tom,

You might want to check into System Center Data Protection Manager (DPM)
2006.  I don't see it on any of my TechNet discs but I do have it on an MSDN
disc and an Action Pack disc (Partner program).  You can download the trial
from Microsoft's website:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserversystem/dpm/evaluation/trial.mspx

This might be too basic for your needs but have you considered ntbackup that
comes with Windows?  It is possible to do system recovery with it.

Josh