RE: undelete other users files

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: RE: undelete other users files
Posted by:  Erik Szewczyk [MVP] (erik@nospam.ahanw.org)
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006

Yes there are a lot of 3rd party applications that allow you to undelete
files (so long as the sectors on the hard disk havent been overwritten).  A
quick web search should give you plenty of options.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=undelete+ntfs

--
MCSE:Messaging 2003, MVP

This post is provided "AS IS" and without warranty, expressed or implied. In
no event shall I be liable for any damages resulting from the application of
the posted content