Re: Drag and Drop to Command Prompt in Windows 2008

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Drag and Drop to Command Prompt in Windows 2008
Posted by:  Meinolf Weber [MVP-DS] (meiw…@gmx.de)
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009

Hello MarcusB,

It will  be back in windows 7, as alternative you can also use the "Copy
as path" function:
http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/window-on-windows/?p=586

For the backup, well folder level backup is removed but you can still restore
a folder/file with some additional work. Because the backup file is stored
in .vhd format you can mount it with Virtual server and copy them back.

http://www.petri.co.il/mounting-vhd-files-with-vhdmount.htm

Best regards

Meinolf Weber
no rights.