RE: Windows 2008 Server Core issue

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: RE: Windows 2008 Server Core issue
Posted by:  Sukhwinder Singh (SukhwinderSin…@discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009

Dear All,

I have posted  it here because it is not related to Active Directory and a
general server issue.

I have tested the same in Live environment also but I am not able to ping
between Server core and windows 2008 server.

It is not a problem with VM which is clear now.

Can someone help me now...

Thanks and Regards,

Sukhwinder Singh