RE: Security full can not login

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: RE: Security full can not login
Posted by:  Nicolas (Nicol…@discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009

Hi

First, you can modify the way your server manage the logs of your event
viewer (right click on each event viewer menu, and properties. You can
increase the size of the log, and choose what your system will do when this
log is full.
In second time, you should verify your audit configuration. Some events are
not very usefull....
And third, in your GPO, you can modify (in security options), how your
system will respond when event viewer is full.

Best regards

--
[MCSA & MCSE 2000 - 2003- MCTS - MCTIP]