Re: Password Protecting a subfolder

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Password Protecting a subfolder
Posted by:  Mike (Mi…@discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009

Kevin,

I'm sorry, you are right.  I said it wrong.  I don't want to password
protect, but I want to "access permission" protect.  So for instance, I want
employee ABC to access a subfolder that many employees can access the higher
level folder.  Do I just remove the inherit permissions from parent folder,
and add the users I want to have access, and it won't affect any other
folders, parent and otherwise?

Thanks,

Mike