RE: Server loses network - bizzare behavior

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: RE: Server loses network - bizzare behavior
Posted by:  Anthony Fontana (AnthonyFonta…@discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009

I'm not too familiar with this on a server, but what is happening to the
CD/DVD drive?  Could it be defective or going bad?  I had a CD drive go bad
on a workstation and the workstation wouldn't boot.  I fixed it by disabling
the CD ROM in the workstaton bios and restarting.  System booted OK so I got
the user another CD drive