Re: Windows Server 2008 Standard - Administrator's Account Not Functioning

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Windows Server 2008 Standard - Administrator's Account Not Functioning
Posted by:  Meinolf Weber [MVP-DS] (meiw…@gmx.de)
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009

Hello Jozef,

What kind of installation was done when you start the server, from install
disk or unattended?

Any error during installation?

Was there an error during the first 3 month, your statement is not clear
in that point?

Is there a folder in the C:\users for the administrator account?

Best regards

Meinolf Weber
no rights.
** HELP us help YOU!!!http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm