|Subject:||Help with group policy - server 2003|
|Posted by:||Rew (R…@discussions.microsoft.com)|
|Date:||Sat, 9 May 2009|
Would anyone know how to implement the following Group Policy requirements -
1. Create a logon notice for clients
2. Lock client computer if idle for 1 min (not log off)
3.Move 'my documents" to the server
4. Set internet Explorer proxy & home page via GP
5. Users can view but not change IE settings
6. Users can change network address
Any help would be appreciated as obviously I am a novice at this.
Thanks in advance.